Thursday, September 7, 2017

Kenny's Reflection: Screencastify

SMRF into projects. Add your link to the taskboard.

You can record your reflections:
  • Using Screencastify (remember to post your screencastify link on your blog)
or
  • Type it out (post the link on your blog)

Post a work you are proud of.

(If you are doing a screencastify, show us a work you are proud of)


What?

  • What did you do?
  • What did you achieve?
  • What more do you have to do?
I did my spelling.
I achieve prototec.
I did Typing practice BECAUSE I’m sometimes I’m too slow.
So What?

  • Why did you do that?
  • What are you trying to learn?
To get better at typing.
I am trying to learn Some more
What next?

  • What do you need to do next?
DO THE BEST I  CAN BE!!!







EXAMPLES:

Insert work that you are proud of:
Effect:
I am proud of this work because ...
I am proud of this work because I improve from the last term.
Cause:
What did you do to achieve this?
I tried really hard to achieve this score. I did not get distracted and practised it everyday.

One thing that you remembered/stuck with you.
The thing I remembered the most was Tae Kwon Do.
One thing you learnt:
The one thing I remember this week was Tae Kwon Do because I got to punch the pads and see who can get the furthest.I really enjoyed it.
One thing you need to work on:
After my turn was done I forgot that I wasn't allowed to lean on the wall.I was really tired so I forgot.
One thing you would do next time:
The thing I learnt from Tae Kwon Do was to remember to pay respect to anybody and understand that you will get Discipline for everything naughty I do.I also learnt that respect is the key to being a respectful student towards my teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment