Thursday, August 31, 2017

My reflection

This is just a template to help you write your reflection. You may want to reflect in a different way.
Publish your reflection on your blog.


Remember to write in full sentences.


I am proud of this work because I achieved 40/40. I achieved this because I practised everyday.

Describe a time this week that you have been resilient:
I have been resilient by doing my best at all of my work as fast as possible because I want to get off Tania.
This made me feel:
Awesome because I am getting my work done.
Insert work that you are proud of:
Passion project because I done all the work I have told to do.
The problem I faced this week:
The problem I faced this week past Stage 6 in prototec because I kinda slow and I need to get faster
How did you solve this problem:
I solved this problem by take a risk of keeping on trying and never give up.
One thing that you remembered/stuck with you.
I am stuck with my spelling because I didn't put my words in flippity net so I was struggling with my learning my spelling words.
One thing you learnt:
Try everything fast because sometimes I’m slow.
One thing you need to work on:
I have to work on Prototec because I can’t get 40/40 in stage 6 because I’m too slow
One thing you would do next time:
Get more task done because usually I don’t get that much work done.
Our goal this week was to be nice each other and get along as a learning whānau. Did you achieve this goal? What would you do next time?
I achieve this goal because I was being kind to everyone I could.
What is your goal for next week?
Be on task because I was going on different tabs when I shouldn’t be






EXAMPLES:


Insert work that you are proud of:
Effect:
I am proud of this work because ...
I am proud of this work because I improve from the last term.
Cause:
What did you do to achieve this?
I tried really hard to achieve this score. I did not get distracted and practised it everyday.


One thing that you remembered/stuck with you.
The thing I remembered the most was Tae Kwon Do.
One thing you learnt:
The one thing I remember this week was Tae Kwon Do because I got to punch the pads and see who can get the furthest.I really enjoyed it.
One thing you need to work on:
After my turn was done I forgot that I wasn't allowed to lean on the wall.I was really tired so I forgot.
One thing you would do next time:
The thing I learnt from Tae Kwon Do was to remember to pay respect to anybody and understand that you will get Discipline for everything naughty I do.I also learnt that respect is the key to being a respectful student towards my teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment