Thursday, May 10, 2018

Andy in middle of war

Dear Diary 1914
I am in halfway of war……………………   
There is Afterlife around me and I’m out of ammo. The only way to keep shooting is to find some
ammo. Luckily There was a pile of ammo just beside me. Just then I heard I Bomb explosion.
The left side of me. Some soldiers got hurt and some died I was terrified.Enough talking it's time
to shoot I took out most of them again, I ran out of ammo, well there was only 20 ammo there
and there’s like 30 people then, there’s only 11 people left so that is ok.Suddenly I sawed a
explosion, it should be a atom bomb explosion but it reminded me something. Oh I know now, I
forgot there was a atom bomb on the ground. I should use it, so I launched the bomb but it kinda  
missed.After that they surrender. Because they thought we would throw more bombs.well we
just lost 10 people and they lost about 234 people.Well i smell lots of bloods on they’re
side,lots… So we went on…… To egypt or somewhere else

No comments:

Post a Comment