Thursday, November 9, 2017

reflections is fun

SMRF into projects. Add your link to the taskboard.

You can record your reflections:
  • Using Screencastify (remember to post your screencastify link on your blog)
or
  • Type it out (post the link on your blog)

Post a work you are proud of.

(If you are doing a screencastify, show us a work you are proud of)

I am proud of my Myrtle rust in science because me and my group (Me Max and Tyler) found thing that maybe myrtle rust, Myrtle rust kill the trees by making holes in the leaves and trees need leaves.
What?

  • What did you do?
  • What did you achieve?
  • What more do you have to do?
I did my prototec.
I achieved my spelling.
I have to do my handwriting.
So What?

  • Why did you do that?
  • What are you trying to learn?
I have to do it because i have to test myself.
I am trying to learn to write better in my writing.
What next?

  • What do you need to do next?
I will try and get more greens in all of my taskboard (Science, math, T4 taskboard)a







EXAMPLES:

Insert work that you are proud of:
Effect:
I am proud of this work because ...
I am proud of this work because I improve from the last term.
Cause:
What did you do to achieve this?
I tried really hard to achieve this score. I did not get distracted and practised it everyday.

One thing that you remembered/stuck with you.
The thing I remembered the most was Tae Kwon Do.
One thing you learnt:
The one thing I remember this week was Tae Kwon Do because I got to punch the pads and see who can get the furthest.I really enjoyed it.
One thing you need to work on:
After my turn was done I forgot that I wasn't allowed to lean on the wall.I was really tired so I forgot.
One thing you would do next time:
The thing I learnt from Tae Kwon Do was to remember to pay respect to anybody and understand that you will get Discipline for everything naughty I do.I also learnt that respect is the key to being a respectful student towards my teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment